Meritorious Cpl. Board... - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

0 and 360 are the same. Oh and found it the board is on May 21st, uniform is service charlies. There are 6 openings for the entire MAG and i know of one other marine from my unit up on the board but other than that i have no idea how many people will be up.

Yeah they are the same and one may notice that the military lensatic compass identifies the devices fixed reference point as either 0' or 360' depending on the style and maker. Most serious navigators use the three digit azimuth system to avoid confusion. It seems trivial but to a tired hypothermic mind 0' or 000' can mean nothing, drawing a blank leading to more confusion and despair, and thats hard to snap out of in a pinch when your condition is rapidly deteriorating. On the other hand 360' immediately suggests a direct bearing. Good Luck.

--->Dave

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Petzold
    hahaha "the system works well..." you're funny.
    Sgt, I'm sure we'd agree that most of the time records updates do happen correctly and successfully on the first attempt. But when things go awry, they tend to go very awry. SNAFUs are common enough, so be responsible and diligent and make sure your SRB is accurate is my advice.

SFi
    C

0 and 360 are the same
    My answer was 360 or 0 in a question tone, I could have swore they were trying to throw a trick question because it was too obvious. Just a part of thinking into the question a little too much.

Well, i was told today that i wouldnt be on this board. My unit is sending about half of the squadron to Las Vegas for some exercises for 10 days. I was on the list before i was told about the board. the board is during the time i'd be gone and theres apparently no way to get me back for it. So i wont be going on this board coming up after all. I was told id be on the next board though. Screwed over again..

no! just more time to practice and learn Marine Corps Knowledge... so if you don't pass this board you are a horrible example!!!! haha, no really.

well just be possitive and demand you are on the next board, and be sure to get those uniforms together and square your self away... practive drill, ask Cpls and Sgts about commands and drill during chow! just be motivated and get what you want... don't let some stupid 10 day ex break your spirit!! you're a damn Marine for god's sake!!!

Well apparently i am going to be able to get back for that board now. It took alot of work through the lance corporal underground to find out wtf was going on and i talked to my ncoic who figured it out. It went all the way up to my sgt major. So myself and the other Marine who are going to vegas and are up on the board will get back for it. now im running around with my head cut off trying to square sh*t away

Thread Information