Chest tattoo.
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chest tattoo.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Chest tattoo.

I wanted to get a tattoo my grandfather had that said "Death before Dishonor" across my chest. My recruiter said it would be fine (and reading someone elses post on here about chest tattoos one of the recruiters must be wrong)
    My friend who is a Marine and is home now said If I get a Marine related tattoo before I am a Marine is a bad idea because the DIs will ride me harder. Is this true?

Thanks - Another Marine Wannabe.

Your friend is just jerking your chain, go ahead and get a Marine tattoo before earning the title.

Yes,in fact your DI's will like you more since they'll see that your such a motivator that they will probaly make you a squad leader when you get to boot camp.

Go ahead and get the tattoo- see what happens.

Credits
    Savings
    'Death Before Dishoner' - Google Mike Clausen, or search this site.

Do you think you are worthy of 'Death Before Dishonor'?

Why not just get the bulldog with the smokey?

every ****ing Marine has that exact tattoo.....in some shape or form on some part of there body....get something original

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Fubar5812 View Post
    every ****ing Marine has that exact tattoo.....in some shape or form on some part of there body....get something original
    Give it a break Marine. Read the posts. Jeez!!

I always just scroll to the bottom after I read the first post.gotta stop that.

Get, "Future D.I." !

I hope you're picking up on the sarcasm in the above posts.

Any moto tattoos are seriously going to get you effed over in recruit training.

Dammit Alisium, take the fun away haha. I vote for the devil dog wearing a smokey!!!

Sorry about that.

You can get always get his MCRD address and mail him condoms and lube. That went over well in my platoon. One of our recruits had a brother that was a Marine. Guess who the frequent fly was.

My recruiters sent me a whole package of nothing but naked fat chick magazines...and not just a little chunky...I mean HUGE. The type of chick that you have to slap her thigh and ride the wave in...Yeah that made for a fun time in boot.

Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Thanks for the answers Marines

and HAH Future D.I. that made me laugh good one

Quote Originally Posted by Covey_Rider View Post
    My recruiters sent me a whole package of nothing but naked fat chick magazines...and not just a little chunky...I mean HUGE. The type of chick that you have to slap her thigh and ride the wave in...Yeah that made for a fun time in boot.

LOL.

I sent some post cards with male dancers on them to a buddy that went into boot. You all know as well as I do, that post cards are always read outloud. I would spicy it up a bit. I would put down SGTMAJ recruit, how much the guys missed him, and how his letters of how easy bootcamp was, inspired more friends to join.

He almost kicked my butt when he saw me.

Quote Originally Posted by BigAlHolmes165 View Post

Why not just get the bulldog with the smokey?
    My brother has that one on his left bicep.....I think he got it after he got off the drill field in San Diego back in 1981.
    I'll have to get a pic of him with his tatoos. He has quite a few.......Bull Dog with Smokey on his left bicep, Eagle on his right bicep, American Flag on left chest, a bull on right chest, Semper Fi across the lower part of his neck on his back, Honor on his left calf and Courage on his right calf.......and I think he said he wants to get another one. Where he's going to put it, I don't know...LOL!

Thread Information